Electromagnetic Sensitivity - The Silent Epidemic
Are you doing everything you can to be healthy - and still feeling sick?
It may not be your fault - it may be our technology. Cell phones, Wi-Fi, computers, technology, smart meters, even your new smart car, put out electromagnetic radiation.
- EMF Sensitivity may already be affecting up to 30% of the world's population
- Up to 6% of the world's population has been diagnosed with electromagnetic sensitivity illness. Researchers predict that by 2020, it will be one in four people.
- In the BioInitiative ReportIn 29 researchers finds link between EMF radiation, cancer and other health problems.
- Once your body is electromagnetically sensitive you are also probably more sensitive to other toxins.
Does your doctor know about EMS?
- EMF Hypersensitivity is not well-known by most doctors - they may offer you anti-anxiety medication, thinking you are just stressed out.
- The World Health Organization recently recommended that Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity be included in the International Classification of Diseases. (ICD). EMF Sensitivity has been classified as a disease in the US and Europe. Read Report
- Prolonged exposure to EMF can have detrimental cumulative effects.
EMF is worse than second-hand smoke and it's effects are cumulative. EMF will affect you even if you are not using any electronics.
Sources of EMF include:
- All electronics or WiFi near you
- Anything that plugs in or has a battery
- Cell towers, WiFi from your neighbors, stores, coffee shops, schools
- Smart Meters and Smart Cars
Do you have any of these symptoms?
- Malaise -
"general feeling of being unwell"
- Mood swings
- Tearfulness and eye pain
- Poor concentration
- Numbness and tingling
- Alteration in appetite
- Visual disturbance
- Changes in respiration
- Heart rate changes or palpitations
- High Blood Pressure
- Pupil dilatation
- Muscular weakness
- Insomnia, or trouble sleeping
- Burning Skin
- Speech difficulties
- electrical currents in
- Loss of consciousness
- Difficulty focusing
- Inflamed lymph nodes
- CFS -Chronic Fatigue syndrome
- Fuzzy vision
- Noise sensitivity
If you answered yes to any of these problems, you may have electromagnetic sensitivity (EMS).
I’m certainly not an expert, and I won’t pretend to be. I do have some experience with the subject though. I am sensitive to EMF, yes I'm an electrosensitive, although I couldn’t have ever explained that to you until I was no longer being affected. Most of my life I was extremely sensitive to fluorescent lighting, headaches, dizziness, eyes hurt. My doctor prescribed glasses with a filter to lessen the effect, and that helped somewhat.
When I got a computer my symptoms worsened - migraines, extreme irritability and exhaustion after sitting in front of the computer for several hours.
I changed my diet, I took expensive supplements, I exercised...in short I did everything I should have done...and nothing worked.
...until I found the BioElectric Shield
Once I started wearing the Shield, I could then work under fluorescent lighting with no problem and all the other symptoms disappeared as well. It felt like magic!
I know what it is to be EMS and I know what it can do to your life. The effects are a lot of little, and sometimes large, often mysterious complaints - but they don’t point to a specific problem. Unless you know there might be a connection, you’d probably never guess that it’s your lighting, your computer, the cordless phone, the TV on in the other room or even your neighbors WiFi or your new Smart Meter that’s making you sick.
I’m serious here. EMF exposure tends to be a day in day out gradual kind of thing, so many of us don’t have an experience of “gee I was fine, then I turned on the TV and felt bad”. It’s seldom that dramatic. Although it has happened that way for some people, there may have been a Trigger Event that kicked things off. Mostly it’s just a mystery. At least until now.
More on EMF Effects and How to Protect Yourself
We developed an EMF Exposure Quiz in 2016 in conjunction with a consultant who spend decades creating working in the pharmaceutical industry. The quiz is scientifically based and individualized to your EMF exposure. It will give you a personalized recommendation of how you can best protection yourself. If you are sensitive to other people's energy, you'll find another quiz that addresses this issue. This page also explains how to provide 3 layers of protection for yourself, your electronics and your home.
Article written by AnnaMariah "Carolyn" Nau, BioElectric Shield Company with a lot of help from a lot of great researchers