Electromagnetic Sensitivity - The Silent Epidemic
Are you doing everything you can to be healthy - and still feeling sick?
It may not be your fault - it may be our technology. Cell phones, Wi-Fi, computers, technology, smart meters, even your new smart car, put out electromagnetic radiation.
- Up to 6% of the world's population has been diagnosed with electromagnetic sensitivity illness.
- Researchers predict that by 2020, it will be one in four people.
- EMF Sensitivity may already be affecting up to 30% of the world's population
- Major report by 29 researchers finds link between EMF radiation, cancer and other health problems. Read BioInitiative Report
- Once your body is electromagnetically sensitive you are also probably more sensitive to other toxins.
Does your doctor know about EMS?
- If you have gone to your doctor, and they want to prescribe something for your mood, chances are they are not even considering EMS as your issue.
- EMS is not well known by most doctors. You can help by educating them.
- The World Health Organization recently recommended that Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity be included in the International Classification of Diseases. (ICD). EMF Sensitivity has been classified as a disease in the US and Europe. Read Report
- Like exposure to environmental toxins, prolonged exposure to EMF can have detrimental cumulative effects.
You aren't immune to EMF just because you don't use a cell phone or computer.
Most of us have been using computers for around 20-25 years, cell phones 10 or less in many cases. The shocking news is that experts are finally putting out studies that prove that
The shocking news is that experts are finally putting out studies that prove that long-term use of cell phones (10 years or more) has very detrimental CUMULATIVE effects.
That’s unnerving isn’t it? EMF is worse than second-hand smoke. At least you can smell smoke, and make the choice to leave the room.
- You can’t normally feel the radiation that is bombarding you.
- It is coming at you from all sides, from every bit of technology around you even if you aren’t using it.
- Anything that plugs in or has a battery is putting off electromagnetic radiation (EMR) that can affect you.
- WiFi from your neighbors, stores, coffee shops, even schools is affecting you.
- Cell towers and other devices that broadcast energy may be affecting you.
- Smart Meters and even your new Smart Car can be causing problems either now or down the road.
- Electromagnetic Radiation - EMF - is Everywhere.
Do you have any of these symptoms?
There is no definitive test. But you can look at the symptoms and get at least an idea of what may be dragging you down.
- Malaise -
"general feeling of being unwell"
- Mood swings
- Tearfulness and eye pain
- Poor concentration
- Numbness and tingling
- Alteration in appetite
- Visual disturbance
- Changes in respiration
- Heart rate changes or palpitations
- High Blood Pressure
- Pupil dilatation
- Muscular weakness
- Insomnia, or trouble sleeping
- Burning Skin
- Speech difficulties
- electrical currents in
- Loss of consciousness
- Difficulty focusing
- Inflamed lymph nodes
- CFS -Chronic Fatigue syndrome
- Fuzzy vision
- Noise sensitivity
If you answered yes to any of these problems, you may have electromagnetic sensitivity (EMS).
I’m certainly not an expert, and I won’t pretend to be. I do have some experience with the subject though. I am sensitive to EMF, yes I'm an electrosensitive, although I couldn’t have ever explained that to you until I was no longer being affected.
Most of my life I was extremely sensitive to fluorescent lighting, headaches, dizziness, eyes hurt. My doctor prescribed glasses with a filter to lessen the effect, and that helped somewhat.
When I got a computer my symptoms worsened - migraines, extreme irritability and exhaustion after sitting in front of the computer for several hours.
I changed my diet, I took expensive supplements, I exercised...in short I did everything I should have done...and nothing worked.
Until I found the BioElectric Shield.
Once I started wearing the Shield, I could then work under fluorescent lighting with no problem and all the other symptoms disappeared as well. It felt like magic!
I know what it is to be EMS and I know what it can do to your life. The effects are a lot of little, and sometimes large, often mysterious complaints - but they don’t point to a specific problem. Unless you know there might be a connection, you’d probably never guess that it’s your lighting, your computer, the cordless phone, the TV on in the other room or even your neighbors WiFi or your new Smart Meter that’s making you sick.
I’m serious here. EMF exposure tends to be a day in day out gradual kind of thing, so many of us don’t have an experience of “gee I was fine, then I turned on the TV and felt bad”. It’s seldom that dramatic. Although it has happened that way for some people, there may have been a Trigger Event that kicked things off. Mostly it’s just a mystery. At least until now.
Want to know more about Electromagnetic Radiation Effects - and EMF Solutions?
- EMS Sensitivity
- Critical EMF News
- If you're sensitive to EMF you may also be sensitive to other people's energy and stress
- EMF may be harming your children and even a factor in ADD/ADHD or Autism
- Read more about how the Shield works.
Article written by AnnaMariah "Carolyn" Nau, BioElectric Shield Company with a lot of help from a lot of great researchers