Wearing Your Shield
General Instructions including how to wear, how to re-tie the cord, showers, washing machines, etc.
Gifting the Shield
Want to give the Shield to someone else? Here’s what you need to know about recharging and energy clearing.
Wearing Your BioElectric Shield
- Wear your Shield during the day or all the time. We recommend that you take it off at bedtime and place it on your bedside table or hang near you. As long as it is within 2-3 feet of you, it is still working with your energy field.
- Occasionally it is good to leave it farther away at night. It allows your energy field to remember the pattern the Shield is providing during the day, reinforcing the pattern.
- The Shield is often worn on a cord, chain or beaded necklace at the heart level. However, as long as it’s on your body somewhere, it will do its job.
- PLEASE DO NOT YANK THE CORD OVER YOUR HEAD TO TAKE OFF YOUR SHIELD. Pulling hard on the cord will eventually cause your top loop to bend away from the back of the shield – and YOUR SHIELD WILL EVENTUALLY FALL OFF THE CORD.
- You can wear under or over your clothing with equal effectiveness.
- Instead of wearing it, slip your cord or chain around your belt loop and place it in your pocket, attach to swivel key chain, or pin it in your bra. You can use any chain or cord you choose. Wearing the Shield closer to your heart is the ideal. We have some excellent chains and beaded chains available on our website, as well as silk and leather cords with sterling hooks.
Tying The Cord
About the Knot
- To knot or not to knot – If your Shield arrived with a fancy butterfly knot at the loop you may or may not want to keep it that way…or redo it if you replace the cord. If you want to sometimes wear your Shield on a chain or Beaded Chain, then go without the fancy knot and just do the adjustable sliding knot.
- How to re-tie the butterfly knot at the loop cord: Our product manager now reveals the secret of how she ties the butterfly knot. “I put the shield on the cord first and make sure it is exactly in the middle then I make the loops large enough to fit the shield into them. I also put the loops directly below the Shield loop and after I push the shield through the loops I slowly pull both cords equally until the knot is directly over the shield’s top loop then I snug it up tightly.”
- Click here for a video showing butterfly knot and sliding knot (just imagine the tiger-eye donut is the loop at the top of your Shield)
How to tie an adjustable, sliding knot in Your Black Cord
It seems complicated at first, but once you get it, it’s really simple. You can tie as shown with two wraps around, or just do one if you want a simpler know. Click here for video Instructions You can do this with either a leather or satin cord or any other material you have.
We recommend a Secure, Non-adjustable knot.
If you want to wear the Shield at about your heart all the time and don’t plan on changing the length, there’s a very simple knot you can do. Hold both ends in one hand, make a loop around your fingers, then pull the ends thru the loop…don’t tighten it until you have the length you want – you can slide the loop up and down to adjust to length – when you have at the right length pull tightly. I normally then pull the cords just under the not as well, so it’s really tight. Do this every time you put your Shield on.
Avoid Losing Your Shield by Checking Your Knot
Customers have called us up after losing their Shield off their cord. They just figured that if they tied the knot once, it would hold forever. Not true. This is why we’re makign a big deal about checking your cord knot.
Please check for wear – as in fraying or thinning.If your cord is worn please don’t use it! You can get replacement cords from us for only $2, or go to a craft store and they usually have similar cording. For greater security using a chain is best. We have some beautiful chains in both Sterling silver and 14K GoldWe also offer gorgeous Beaded Necklaces.
Hint for cord tying You can get a very secure knot by holding both cords together, and looping them both through the same loop, then pull tightly. Again, do this every time you put your Shield on.
Is Your Cord Wearing Thin or Fraying Around the Edges?
If your cord is starting to fray or show signs of wear, replace it immediately. You don’t want to lose it and we don’t want you to either!
Wearing Your Shield – Chains, Other Cords, Necklaces
We carry Sterling Silver and 14K chains. Another choice is our beaded leather cord necklac that is very reasonably priced. We also have a full line of beaded energy necklaces that can enhance your experience of wearing the Shield.
p.s. Customers love these beaded chain necklaces and many people have more than one way of wearing the Shield, which is why we carry all these options.
The Shower – Washing Machines – Swimming
If you do this or have washed your Shield a bunch of times, consider sending it back for a RECHARGE
Polishing Your BioElectric Shield
We recommend that you polish your Shield occasionally. Tarnishing doesn’t affect the performance of the Shield, but naturally, it looks nicer when it’s not tarnished. The most important thing you can do is recharge your shield regularly.
The cloth we carry came recommended by the largest jeweler supplier in this country. We agree after trying a few others. It does not leave a residue on your hands but can quickly polish your Shield, and any other jewelry you have. Most people order 2 kits at a time. They are not washable since the cleaning compound is part of the cloth. Order the (many people get 2 at a time)
Watch a video of how to polish your Shield
If you prefer, you can use ordinary silver polish or natural methods for removing tarnish from silver. To obtain the mirror finish on polished Shields you can use a dip, but we recommend a cream polish or polishing cloth instead as they leave a protective finish behind.
These work great to almost instantly remove any tarnish. If using this wash in warm water and dry fully. We recommend following with a light polish with a polishing cloth to remove water spots, residue, and to give it a nice finish. This works for either the polished or satin finishes.
To restore the satin finish, you will need to get our Polishing Kit. The kit contains the buffing pad that will restore the satin, textured finish of your Shield after you have used the cloth to remove tarnish. You can use other abrasive pads, but they may make your Shield look gray. If you don’t use the matte buffing pad, your Shield will gradually get shinier over time which is also a good look.
use our polishing kit or Brasso (available at most grocery stores)
Brass and silver Shields do tarnish and can be cleaned with our Sunshine polishing cloths which are the best available. The rate of tarnish is affected by many things. Lotions, perfumes, and even your body’s PH level can cause the Shield to tarnish more quickly. Humidity and heat also greatly affect tarnish rates. Another, possibly surprising, factor is your stress level and the amount of balancing the Shield is doing – many people find that during times of initial balancing, or during times of stress that their Shields tarnish more quickly – this may be because the Shield is working so hard, or perhaps it’s just that stress affects the PH balance of your skin. The tarnish doesn’t affect the way the Shield works. You can use the mentioned polishing cloths, or use commercial silver or brass polish.
Recharging Your BioElectric Shield At Home
To Keep Your Shield Recharge 100%, Hang It In Daylight Monthly
- 3 hours if it’s sunny
- 6 hours if it is cloudy
- 6 hours if it’s sunny
- 8 hours if it is cloudy
- You can charge it more often if you feel you have been around a large amount of EMF or have experienced a lot of stress.
- Note: if you have 5G in your area or very high EMF exposure you may want to recharge more frequently.
Gifting The Shield
Instructions for Clearing and Recharging a Shield Before you give it to someone else
If you want to pass on a Shield you are no longer using (you upgraded, or any other reason), you need to clear the Shield of the energy of the person who has worn it. To do this, follow the recharge instructions above, but do it for 6 days in a row. Please make sure you bring the Shield before dark to avoid the moonlight shining on it. Once this has been done, you have both cleared and recharged the Shield. It is ready to be given to the next person who will wear it.
Recharge In Montana
Recharge and Re-polish Your EMF Protection Shield in our Montana Crystal Room
If you feel your Shield may not be performing at the same strength it was when you first received it, you can send your Shield back to our production facility in Montana to be recharged and re-polished. If a Shield is especially depleted, we may put it back into our charging room for a few extra days. If this is the case, we’ll let you know.
Please allow 7-10 days for recharging and re-polishing, and 7-10 days for return shipping. (Total time 2-3 weeks. Less time if you choose faster return shipping.
Does The Shield Keep Up With The Changing Earth Frequency? The Schumann Resonance?
The earth’s frequency, sometimes called the Schumann Resonant frequency, is said to be changing based on the consciousness of the inhabitants of this earth. As the consciousness of the people goes up, the consciousness of the planet goes up.
The quartz in the crystal matrix of the Shield is connected to the crystal matrix of quartz all over the planet. They vibrate in harmony with one another, so any changes that affect any of the crystals, will affect all of them in the network, and this includes those in the Shield. They all adapt to the new polarity and then the ones in the Shield, bring the aspects of this new polarity into harmony in your body. (Did you know your body has the same minerals in it as quartz?) This feature is one of the most amazing things about BioElectric Shields – they are always precisely in tune with the earth’s polarity, and, because they get recharged by the energy of the sun, they are also in sync with the relationship between the sun’s magnetic field and the earth’s magnetic field.
This quote below from the article is a great description of how the energies change. The Shield changes right along with all of these field shifts.
“Every 11 years, the strength of this magnetic field gradually decreases to zero, then emerges in the opposite direction, as part of the solar cycle. It’s as if, here on Earth, compasses pointed towards the Arctic as “North” for 11 years, then briefly wavered, then pointed towards Antarctica as “North” for the next 11 years (in fact, the Earth’s magnetic field does reverse as well, but it occurs with much less regularity and takes a few hundred thousand years to do so).”
Can I Trade My Shield Up to A Higher Level?
Anytime within a year from purchase, you can return your original Shield and Trade-up to a higher level Shield. You may have purchased what you could afford, knowing you would eventually want a stronger Shield. You may have been skeptical and not wanted to spend money on a higher level until you found out if the Shield worked. After wearing it for a while, you know it works and you are ready to invest in yourself and your well-being