TRADE UP TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF PROTECTION
Anytime within 3 years from purchase, as long as your Shield is in excellent condition (no dents or scratches), you can return your original Shield and trade-up to a higher level Shield.
WHY TRADE UP?
- You know you need a higher level of protection. Initially, you may have purchased a lower level than what you knew you needed.
- Your EMF Exposure has increased! 5G networks and Smart meters combined with WiFi, and long hours with technology mean your EMF exposure has increased exponentially.
- You have more stress - eg. life changes in a job or relationship can all trigger a need for more energy protection and balancing. Your immune system is weakened by both stress and EMF exposure.
Based on more than 10,000 responses to our quizzes, EMF levels and sensitivity to other people's energy are increasing - producing more stress and illness.
- Quiz recommendations before 2019 were about 30% Level 2, 65% Level 3 Shield and 5% Level 4.
- As of Oct 2019, that has changed with approximately 15% Level 2, 70% Level 3 Shield and 15% Level 4.
- Thousands of you are telling us that EMF is literally making you sick, both physically and emotionally. Your immune system is stretched to the max. A higher level of protection will support your immune system and your life.
Please get the protection you need to stay healthy!
HOW TO UPGRADE
- Upgrade within three years of your purchase. Please give us the approximate date of the original purchase. If we accept your Shield for an upgrade, you will receive a credit based on your original purchase price less a $45 recharge/repolishing fee.
- All upgrades must be in excellent condition with no dents or scratches that cannot be buffed out or other signs of excessive wear.
- Contact our business office (541-727-7322). Please mail us a close-up photo of your current Shield, including the front and the backsides.
- You will receive an invoice via email and once it is paid, we will mail you your new Shield.
- Mail us back the Shield you are trading in.
- P.S. - If you wear a custom Shield, please call or email us about how you can upgrade.
QUESTIONS ABOUT UPGRADING
What if I’ve had my Shield for over 3 years? If you have purchased a Shield more than 3 years ago, we suggest you turn it into a Room Shield. If you choose to do this, please contact us via email or phone. We do have upgrade options for you and special pricing that reflects your status as a Shield owner.
If you've had it between 3 and 5 years, send a photo of your Shield front and back and we'll let you know if we can take it in for an upgrade.
If your Shield is damaged and cannot be used for an upgrade, you can send it in to be recharged and repolished and then sell it, or gift it to someone else, or use it as an Auto or Room Shield. You can also clear the energy by hanging the Shield in a window for 6 days. Read details of how to clear a Shield.
NOT SURE YOU SHOULD TRADE UP?
Do you have specific health, emotional or energy issues?
Get a free individualized recommendation using our free Photo Analysis service. We’ll let you know which Shield is best for you, or inform you if a Customized Shield is going to give you the best protection and balancing.
Are you interested in a Level 4 Shield? The differences between Level 3 and 4 can be dramatic.
All gold Shields are particularly helpful if you are a highly sensitive person (HSP) or if you have EHS, electromagnetic hypersensitivity.
A diamond gold Shield may help your clarity and intuition.
We recommend the photo analysis process if you feel you might be either an HSP or EHS. Link to All Gold Shield Customer Reviews
Do you have general questions?
Want to see what styles are available in each level? Go to the Store
If you want to pass on a Shield you are no longer using, you need to clear the Shield of the energy of the person who has worn it. To do this, follow our recharge instructions which are for one day of recharging, but do it for 6 days in a row. This clears the Shield of your energy so it's "brand new" for the next person.
Please make sure you bring the Shield before dark to avoid the moonlight shining on it. Once this has been done, you have both cleared and recharged the Shield. It is ready to be given to the next person who will wear it.