EMF Protection from WiFi in the Classroom or at home is important!
How do you Know if Your Child, Teen, or You are Being Affected by WiFi in the Classroom or at home?
Wifi in the classroom is pretty standard these days, it allows students to use notebooks for learning. EMF radiation from the WiFi and the device can affect your child’s attention span, ability to focus, mood, and emotional well-being. Children’s skulls are thinner than adults, and WiFi penetrates deeper into the brain than with an adult., thus they are more affected by EMF.
In this post, we provide tips to help your child be protected from EMF radiation in the classroom.
Parents and teachers, be alert for any changes in your child’s ability to pay attention, learn and enjoy going to school. If there wasn’t resistance to going to school, but there is now, it may be that your child is sensitive to too much radiation from WiFi and electronic devices. Many schools, worldwide, now have children working on tablets or computers in their classrooms and evidence is piling up showing links with multiple issues and symptoms.
Symptoms Associated with EMF Sensitivity
Anyone, child or adult, who is sensitive to EMF Radiation will show certain symptoms. A new term has emerged over the past several years to define this sensitivity: it’s called EHS, or Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity. Common symptoms include:
- difficulty focusing
- memory issues
- feeling like you have the flu
- severe fatigue
- poor sleep at night
- high susceptibility to infection
- ringing in the ears
- difficulty thinking
More symptoms include:
- anxiety and tension
- mood swings
- inability to heal from a viral, bacterial or parasitic infection
Steps to Take if You Suspect Your Child (or you, as their teacher) has EHS
If you suspect EHS even slightly The Shield has been proven to help in most cases. Your next step is to get evaluated via our EMF Quiz or choose to do the Free Photo Analysis. When you complete the quiz, you will see a recommendation for one of the Shield types. We suggest you have the results emailed to you as well.
And then take steps to reduce exposure.
Full Body Protection
FULL BODY PROTECTION is needed for anyone with EHS.
Your next step is to get evaluated via our EMF Quiz or choose to do the Free Photo Analysis. When you complete the quiz, you will see a recommendation for one of the Shield types. We suggest you have this email to you as well.
If you choose to do the photo analysis, you will submit a phone and answer questions about your exposure levels and other general questions. After the consultant reviews your answers and your photo, he will make a recommendation for you. The consultant is from a family with the physical ability to see auras. (See the photo analysis page for a full description and directions)
Call our pediatric Occupational Therapist, Virginia Brown, and discuss your child. (You’ll want to start with the Photo Analysis process for a more complete discussion) Direct line 541-535-2214
Read about the Science behind the Shield’s ability to deflect EMF radiation away from you.
General Protection Strategies for ALL Children in with WiFi in the Classroom and at home
Does your child have ADD/ADHD issues or ASD? We have added specific gems to the standard matrix to assist anyone with these issues. We designed a wristband-style Shield with children in mind (although adults wear them too!). you can get the special ADD/ADHD or ASD matrixes in a wristband style or the classic round or heart Shields.
EMF Protection for Devices (cell phones, laptops, and tablets)
- If your child carries a cell phone, make sure you have protection on the phone
- They should carry their cell phone in the SYB Pouch (shown above) which blocks 99.9% of the radiation when the phone is in the pouch. They can also put the pouch under the phone when using the screen to provide additional protection.
- The SYB pouch also comes with optional radiation-free earbuds, thus keeping the radiation away from your child’s brain while they talk on their phone.
- Work with your child to keep the phone away from their head – either by texting or using their speakerphone
- Use an EMF Radiation protection pad for their tablets or laptops which stops radiation from the back of the device. I’ve used one for six years and it’s a great feeling to know that when my notebook or tablet is on my lap, no radiation is entering my pelvic area.
EMF Protection in your Home, Vehicles and in your Clothing
- Hang an Auto Shield in your vehicle to minimize the EMF radiation from the electronics and the Bluetooth in the vehicle.
- Use the Aegis Anti-Radiation fabric rinse which turns ordinary clothing into EMF-protected clothing to protect Your Brain! The only downside is that it needs to be reapplied with every washing. A BioShield is better protection and much simpler.
- Use a Room Shield to protect bedrooms and media rooms from EMF radiation from Smart Meters and other sources of EMF. You can use a room Shield in your office and then move it to your bedroom. Put a Room Shield in your children’s rooms. Brain and body development work at night so it’s extremely important to protect your kids while they are in their bedrooms, sleeping.
More Suggestions to reduce emf from WiFi in the classroom and home
- Turn off your WiFi Router at night: At night, if you have a WiFi router, put it on an electronic timer so that it goes off when you go to bed and only comes on in the morning. Brain and body development occurs when your child is sleeping, so it’s particularly important to protect them as they sleep. For adults and children, rest and repair occur during sleep, so having the WiFi off all night is ideal.
- Encourage your child to spend time outside – be it walking, skateboarding, riding a bike, or sitting outside reading. The time out of a building allows the human energy field to expand and reconnect with the earth’s energy field.
- At least an hour before bed, your children should not be using their phone, tablets – anything with a screen to allow the brain to wind down and prepare for sleep. Two hours is even better!
Talking to the School
- Not all teachers or principals are aware that WiFi and EMF radiation from phones and tablets can make some people sick. If you suspect your child has an issue with exposure to EMF radiation, my first suggestion is to visit his teacher. Ask her if she has noticed any change in your child’s behavior pre and post WiFi? Ask about common issues like focusing problems, anxiety, distractibility, and issues of fatigue or inattention. She may be a valuable resource for you – and you for her. When a teacher understands these issues stem from circumstances, not behavior, they view the situation very differently.
- You may wish to mention that our company is run by a pediatric Occupational Therapist with 28 years of experience with EMF radiation issues.
- If they are interested, they can come to our site and read over our blog. For a medical research site, http://www.bioiniative.org, can’t be beaten. This site is filled with specific research studies as well as a summary of 1800 studies done worldwide and reviewed by 29 MD, PhDs, and other experts in the field. EMF radiation symptoms are not a case of “it’s all in your head”, i.e., you’re crazy. In August of 2019, the World Health Organization created a diagnostic category for health issues caused by radiofrequency waves. In translation, this means both thermal and non-thermal energy is now recognized as a source of many health issues.
Cell phone Safety Tips
- Keep cell phones in airplane mode
- Use the SYB radiation free headphones – they will plug into a laptop
- no cell phones after dinner – the blue light interferes with getting to sleep easily
After school – evening weekend – activities
- Ask your child how they felt both in the morning and in the afternoon? If they are EHS, they will feel worse as the day wears on
- Ask if they feel better outside (away from the WiFi) and inside the classrooms?
- If they start having physical issues and asking to stay home from school, this is the equivalent of several red flags going up. If this is the case, the free photo analysis can help you determine why this is occurring.
- In nice weather, being outside allows a person’s energy field to expand.
- Taking your dog for a walk will get everyone off their screens for a while
- An old-fashioned board game is a great alternative to computer games
- Set a “stop” time for phones and laptops
- Follow the reduced exposure tips, especially regarding the WiFi Router
Take-Away for Parents
Your child’s health as well as their mental clarity and ability to focus is impacted by EMF radiation from devices and from Wifi in the classroom and at home. It is likely that school work and even their moods will be easier for them if they are protected from EMF radiation.
EMF radiation symptoms usually occur when a person’s immune system simply can no longer deal with the amount of radiation exposure they get every day. We are not in the habit of looking at WiFi or electronics as sources of EMF radiation, yet, a growing number of both children and adults are being affected by it. Often, the doctor suggests medication for calming down the child, or perhaps the child now has cancer, so the cancer is treated, but no one considers the trigger for cancer may be EMF radiation. As parents, we now have to look at the invisible energies that can affect their lives. Technology is wonderful, but the side effects need to be eliminated or at least minimized, so your child can thrive in school and in life.