Products we Recommend for the Highly Sensitive Person (HSP - empath) or those with Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EMS)
What is EMF?
- EMF stands for electromagnetic frequencies, the frequencies that are generated when current is generated.
- EMF's can come from anything that conducts or uses electricity. For example, your home wiring carries an electrical current through your home.
- There is an electromagnetic FIELD that accompanies the current. That field is known as EMF and electromagnetic field.
- Batteries produce an electrical current which means they also have the EMF wiring does. WiFi, all your electronics, appliances, remote controls all use electric current to operate. They all create EMF's.
How does sensitivity to energy, other people's or EMF happen?
If you are sensitive to other people's energy, it is mostly likely something you were born with. The upside of this is that you are probably highly intuitive. The downside is that you feel other people's energy and emotions whether you want to or not!
If you are sensitive to EMF, it may be part of being a highly sensitive person, but NOT necessarily. Many people don't have issues with EMF until they simply get exposed to excessive continuous amounts of it. It can be triggered by a new Smart meter, or long hours using WiFi, your cell phone or other EMF producing electronics.
Because EMF's have a very different energy frequency from our human frequency or the frequency of anything in nature, our immune system has to keep these frequencies from affecting our body. The continuous exposure wears us out.
An increasing number of people are finding that the amount of EMF in their environment is overwhelming for their immune system. Once this happens, a person can become electrosensitive to electronics or WiFi that never bothered them before.
How do you know if you are Electrosensitive?
At first, many people just think they might be getting the flu. Or they think the headaches they get in the afternoon relate to stress or fatigue. But in time, many of you recognize that when you use your Smartphone, or laptop or walk into a place with WiFi, you start to feel bad. Or you feel anxious. There is a list of symptoms you might recognize:
- problems with concentration, memory or even dizziness
- headache and nausea
- aches and pains in muscles or joints
- heart palpitations
- tingling or prickly sensations in your hands, arms, face or other parts of the body
- flu-like symptoms
- dry mucous membranes.
All these symptoms are messages from your body that it's under extreme stress. The amount of EMR (Electromagnetic Radiation) coming into your own energy field is overwhelming your personal energy field.
How do you begin to protect yourself?
- Because Electromagnetic Radiation is present everywhere you go, we recommend that you start with personal energy protection for your whole body.
- Wearing something that can provide personal energy protection is key.
- It can lessen and even remove symptoms from ES serve to prevent electromagnetic sensitivity as well as prevent ES from developing.
Click hereTo take our Quiz to find out what level of protection you need - based on your lifestyle and energy sensitivity
Product Recommendations for the Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) or Electromagnetically Hypersensitive (EMS)
First Step: Get Whole-Body Personal Energy Protection
- People who are electromagnetically hypersensitive need EMF protection 24/7
- Since 1990, the BioElectric Shield has provided whole body personal energy protection
- Take our Quiz to find out which level of whole body protection is right for you
Click Here Visit our Whole Body Protection BioElectric Shield Product Page
Something else you can do - Get EMF Protection in your Clothing
- Once you get a Shield, you can also add a layer EMF protection in your clothing by adding a special protective rinse when you wash your clothes.
- It's called the Aegis Fabric Rinse.
- Very useful if you work in a hospital or building with universal WiFi, or are traveling often since airports and airplanes are filled with EMF.
Second Step: Use Targeted EMF Protection from Your Electronics
- Cell and portable phones
- Computer, Laptop, Tablets, TV's
- Appliances -Refrigerator
- Remote controls
- EMF blankets when using a laptop - great for anyone, but particularly if you are pregnant.
Third Step: Purify Your Home and Living Spaces
- Dirty Electricity flows through your home 24/7. A Satic Whole Home Line Conditioner will flatten the electrical spikes which product bursts of EMF. If you live in a condo, townhouse or apartment, you can use their plug-in version which covers a smaller area.
- Smart Meters - If your meter is on an outside wall, hang a Room Shield opposite the meter on the inside of that wall. If the meter is inside your garage or utility room, hang the Room Shield in the same room with it - about 3 feet away.
Click Here Visit our Work and Living Space EMF Protection Product Page
What else can you do?
- Turn off your WiFi at night - get a simple lamp timer to do it automatically.
- Plug your timer into the wall socket where you currently have your WiFi router plugged in.
- Plug your WiFi Router into the timer.
- Set the timer to go off at night - say 10pm - or whenever bedtime is... and not come on until whatever time in the morning you will need your WiFi.
- Does not interfere with your telephone or TV service if this comes in via cabling (99% of them have hard cabling into your home from the street).
- Your body uses night and sleep for REST AND REPAIR so you don't want your WiFi bombarding your body at night.
- If you are SUPER sensitive, also use a Room Shield. It will greatly reduce any EMF in your bedroom.
What if you can't turn off your WiFi at night?
- Use a Room Shield in your bedroom.
- EMF is greatly reduced by the Room Shield which breaks up EMF waves, making them far less dangerous.
Where to learn more
Click Here to Visit our Electrosensitivity Learning Section, where you will find other useful information. (It's under "THE PROBLEM" tab at the top of each page.) After you take our Quiz, you'll have a recommendation for EMF protection. To purchase, visit our Whole Body Protection Product Page now.