How can you Suddenly be sick?
It may be that a Trigger Event has overwhelmed your system.
You may be going along seemingly just fine, then suddenly one day you are sick! It's really not all that sudden, it's been building up over time.
Symptoms are often set off by a trigger event such as a new cell phone or computer, installation of a Smart Meter, moving to a more dense area, a new cell tower, installation of citywide WiFi, many things can change in a city without you being aware of it. It's just like toppling the dominos, the chain reaction touches everything.
Some of the symptoms can be put down to lethargy and possibly stress but they are all obvious signs of an autoimmune reaction to something in your life. Too often we just write off these symptoms as part of normal life. Is it really Normal to be this tired, sick, depressed, etc? We don't think so.
To determine if the issue may be electromagnet sensitivity (ES or EHS) think about what has changed in your environment?
- Have you or your workplace purchased some new electronic equipment?
- Have you or a neighbor installed a home Wifi system?
- Did you get a new cell phone or computer?
- Was a Smart Meter recently installed? Have you moved?
- Is there a new cell tower or installation of citywide WiFi.
Many things can change in your environment without your being aware of it, and even if you are aware of it, you often don't relate it to what's going on.
- EMF radiation
- Food that may include pesticides
- Stale air
- Pressure on the job
- Being around negative or emotionally ill people
- Household chemicals
- Formaldehyde and other chemicals built into our homes
- Lack of exercise
- No quiet time to regroup
- Worry about friends and family
- The news - fear
Some say up to 30% are already affected to some degree and just don't know that's the problem.