Maximize your Child’s School Performance
It’s nearly time for children to return to school. Most of us don’t realize that today children have extra challenges to learning in the form of dirty electricity In fact, it’s very possible that dirty electricity is a strong, contributing factor to ADD/ADHD, brain fog, asthma, fibromyalgia and diabetes.
What is dirty electricity and how can it affect your child?
Dirty electricity can be picked up by power lines delivering electricity to your home, or generated by computers, TV’s, florescent and halogen lights as well as any electronic devices at home, work, or school. Dirty electricity refers to the fact that each of these devices is generating electromagnetic radiation. Most schools have extensive florescent or halogen lighting, computers, and wireless networks in the school. This means your children sit in a “pool” of electromagnetic radiation all day long.
How does dirty electricity relate to ADD/ADHD?
In a study done in 2004, scientists at Children's Hospital & Regional Medical Center in Seattle linked ADHD with early TV watching habits. Their study addressed only the nature of the visual stimulation that can be disruptive to brain development. While I do completely agree with this analysis, the part that is missing for me is the effect of the electromagnetic radiation that these children are exposed to by sitting close to the TV.
Dr. Magda Havas from the Environmental and Resource Studies Department at Trent University, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada has reviewed several case studies with symptoms in including ADD/ADHD that were resolved Graham-Stetzer (GS) filters, were taken to reduce dirty electricity in the school. So, logically, if symptoms of ADD/ADHD were resolved when special building-wide filters that blocked electromagnetic radiation, why couldn’t you provide your child with a device that also blocks electromagnetic radiation? You don’t have to wait for your school system to install these Graham-Stetzer filters, a not inconsequential cost for any school district.
Is your child highly sensitive?
There's another type of sensitivity that can be equally devastating and confusing to those suffering from it. Many children are Highly Sensitive and are greatly affected by the stresses, emotions and negativity of other people.
Read Morgan’s story of how wearing a Shield changed going to school from an emotional train wreck to a fun place to learn.
Elaine Aron is a pioneer in understanding what she has termed Highly Sensitive Person (HSP). There's a test for you to take about your children to determine if they might be highly sensitive.
If they are HSP, a Shield will provide them a much needed buffer from all that energy and allow them to be more clear and focused.
What can you do to help your child?
- Make sure your child sits several feet away from the TV
- Limit computer time – particularly in younger children
- Use clocks and timers to provide structure for your child
- Simplify your child’s schedule if they are ADD/ADHD. They are already distracted by the environment.
- Get them a BioShield. Not only will it protect them from dirty energy, but it will also help them stay focused and energetically balanced. This is particularly true for the ADD/ADHD child, but all children can benefit from wearing a Shield.
- Create a quiet place your child can go for a soothing “time-out” from the TV or computer – a place with books, or blankets and pads to rest.
- Keep the home neat and organized – this is particularly helpful for the ADD/ADHD children
What can you do to protect your child from dirty electricity in the school and at home?
- If your child is old enough not to lose a Level 1 or Level 2 Shield, get them a Shield they can wear around their neck, under their clothing. If it’s a boy, it can go into a snap-pouch that fits over a belt.
- If your child might lose a Shield, simply get a Level 1 or Level 2 Shield and either hang it right by their bed from a lamp, or suspend it from the ceiling so that it hangs within 3 feet of them. As they sleep, the Shield will interact with their energy field, creating a protective cocoon around them, and building an energy memory of this cocoon that will carry over all day. It takes about 3 weeks for the residual effect to last all day.
- For ADD/ADHD children – we suggest a Level 2 or Level 3 Shield with the ADD/ADHD Focusing matrix substitute for the standard matrix. You will want them to wear this Shield, so you can pin it to their underwear, use the belt pouch, or pin it inside a pocket.
Your child may not fully understand the gift of an “energy pure zone” that the Shield provides for them, but they will find school much easier, and less stressful than it would be without the protection. Your ADD/ADHD child will find it much easier to pay attention. School can actually become a pleasant experience for them. If it’s pleasant already, it will simply allow them to stay healthier and more focused on their school day.
By Virginia Brown, MS. O.T.R.