The BioInitiative Report shows Our Cell phone Safety Standards are off by about a Billion Percent!
Safety Standards have not been updated since 1996, more than 20 years ago. They are completely inaccurate because they aren't even measuring the correct frequencies.
If you rely on these outdated, inaccurate standards to protect you, you are opening your body up to potentially serious damage.
EMF can cause prolonged cellular stress to body and emotions.
- Stress causes fatigue, tight muscles, feeling emotionally uptight.
- EMF produces cellular stress.
- Cellular stress causes your body to start doing very weird things. Read on!
- Cellular stress can cause damage to your DNA, causing cancer, fatigue and over 40 other health problems.
Current cell phone safety standards allow about a billion times more EMF radiation than is safe.
- EMF from your cell phone attacks your cells Your body creates heat shock proteins, (hsp's) to protect itself.
- Hsp's are a response to chemical, toxic metals, changes in the pH or other physical stressors like RF (radio frequency) fields. (1)
- Government agencies use the triggering of these heat shock proteins as the safety standard (SAR) for exposure to radiation.
What is SAR? The Fatal Flaw with the Cell Phone Safety Rating Standards
SAR is the measure of the rate of absorption of RF energy in the body SAR ratings are used by cell phone manufacturers to say how safe it is to hold it near your head. These standards haven't been updated since 1996. (3)
Only using RF energy to rate phones is a huge mistake.
- In 1994, Goodman and Blank (2) did a research study that should have rocked the government agencies to their core.
- What they found was that individual cells are FAR MORE sensitive to EMF than to all these other stressors,and are triggered at levels more than a billion times weaker than the other factors.
- This means that cell phone safety regulations are completely inaccurate! They aren't even measuring the correct frequencies.
Stress Proteins Damage DNA
- Proteins make up about half the dry weight of a cell.
- When your cell comes into something so nasty that it is damaging your DNA, your body creates an entirely new protein called a stress protein.
(Representation of a stress protein from euarch.blogspot.com)
The DNA isn’t dancing, it’s uncoupling
We all know that DNA is this very amazing double helix structure that is critical for keeping everything going the way it should in our bodies. Until EMF came along, an invader would have to get through several layers of tissue to get to the DNA, and rarely did this happen.
Enter EMF, the villain which is able to penetrate cells and interact directly with DNA. Because of its coiled pattern, DNA is able to conduct electrons which give a pathway for EMF to create molecular damage (uncoupling) in our DNA, perhaps only slightly changing it each time, but the cumulative effect is worrisome.
This matters because Cancers are believed to be the long term result of DNA errors.
Living cells are constantly dividing, creating new proteins and DNA. Small errors can be fixed by our bodies by simply causing cell death (of the bad cell), but if the error rate continues to grow, eventually mutations occur which alter the healthy balance in the body. These mutations can even inactivate tumor-suppressing genes, thus allowing for tumor growth.
The Stunning Conclusion - the standards aren't a reliable gauge for anything - they aren't keeping you safe.
The very standards being used to determine safe levels of radiation exposure are based the old information that only points to thermal effects on cells, instead of EMF.
Since EMF can affect cells at a billionth of the strength required for thermal effects, isn't it time to update the standards for safety?
- EMF safety standards need to be biologically based instead of restricted to damage with RF. The repeated low-level exposure of EMF has been shown in several studies to interact with the DNA molecule.
- The repeated low-level exposure of EMF has been shown in several studies to interact with the DNA molecule.
- The coiled-coil (repeated coils within coils)nature of the DNA molecule turns it into a fractal* antenna that attracts even very low levels of EMF. Our safety standards are outdated and do not include the most pervasive threat, which is EMF, not just RF.
- Read our summary of the BioInitiative Report
- Read the entire BioInitiative Report http://www.bioinitiative.org
*1. A 22 page Report "Evidence for Stress Response: EMF-DNA Interaction" by Dr. Martin Blank (1), a cellular biophysicist, summarized 64 research articles, including some of his own studies, that came to a rather stunning conclusion. Martin Blank, PhD, is part of the Department of Physiology and Cellular Biophysics, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University.
2.This study can be found by going here: http://www.bioinitiative.org/table-of-contents/ and look for section 7, which contains Dr. Blank's report *fractal meaning, the repetition of patterns – like the coils DNA photo credit - www.efffective.com
3. "The trouble with the cell phone radiation standard" by Marguerite Reardon for CNET http://www.cnet.com/news/the-trouble-with-the-cell-phone-radiation-standard/