Is it ADD, ADHD, or EMF Sensitivity?
Two of the major symptoms of ADD/ADHD are inattention and an inability to concentrate. These are also symptoms of EMF sensitivity.
- Many children (and adults) are being diagnosed with ADD/ADHD due to their issues with focus, but oftentimes do not have the rest of the symptoms.
- They report feeling their brain is in a complete fog.
- Even completing simple tasks seem impossible at times. It’s like they are in a daze and not really grounded here on earth.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder affects 11% of the school-age population and 4% of adults, totaling 2 million individuals.
Do you have focusing issues or ADD?
Typically, this means you have some of these behaviors: don’t stick with one thing until it’s done; are disorganized, impulsive, restless or anxious, forgetful, easily bored or frustrated, poor self-image, and not motivated to finish projects. See the complete list at the bottom of this page.
Does your child have focusing issues?
Typically, a child with ADD/ADHD can’t sit still, has emotional outbursts, is focusing on “me, me, me”, can’t listen to directions, is a daydreamer, can’t pay attention, and doesn’t finish tasks without help. See the complete list at the bottom of this page.
How to Improve your ability to Focus
Our special focusing matrix has additional crystals inside that help you stay focused on the task at hand.
Click Here Visit the Focusing Shields section. A Level 2 focusing Shield is designed for anyone with a moderate focusing issue. Level 3 is best for those with a more serious focusing issue. Every focusing Shield contains the standard crystal matrix PLUS the gems to help you focus. This means you receive EMF protection and increased focus.
If you want a customized recommendation, use our free photo analysis service. We can choose a Shield for you by having our consultant look at your energy field and match it with your lifestyle, which you describe by answering the questions we provide on the photo analysis page.
Dramatic Increase of ADD/ADHD, Autism and Aspergers
There was a dramatic increase in ADD and ADHD cases, as well as Autism and Aspergers, at the same time that we began using cell phones, computers, tablets, and wi-fi almost everywhere. Children have their own cell phones and spend a good share of the day “wired”.
Our environment, including schools, libraries, and hospitals, has become inundated with technology and the evidence of widespread issues is just now getting to the point where we can more clearly see cause and effect. It’s more than possible that at least some of these kids are EMF sensitive, not ADD or ADHD
Chronic Fatigue and Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
At about the same time there were huge increases in the reports of people with Chronic Fatigue, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, Fibromyalgia, and EMF Sensitivity – the suggestive part is that many of these issues have similar or overlapping symptoms.
Scroll down to the bottom for a list of symptoms – how many of them apply to you or your child? If you answer yes to a large number of them, then you may actually be experiencing ADD/AHD or it could just be your body’s reaction to EMF radiation, especially if it’s gotten worse over the years.
What if the EMF Radiation in our environment is a contributing factor to ALL these conditions?
TAKE A QUIZ to Find out what Your EMF PROFILE is based on your exposure levels (via WiFi, computers, smartphones, etc.)
Special EMF Protection Shield for ADD/ADHD
Our ADD/ADHD Focusing Matrix Provides EMF Protection and Increased Focus
- When your energy drifts off, this matrix draws your energy and attention back to the task at hand.
- This matrix can be put in any Level 2, 3, or 4 Shield.
- ADD/FOCUSING Shields are designed to work in ALL REGIONS
- Click Here Read some of our ADD/ADHD Stories
What the ADD/AHHD Focusing Shield can do for you:
- You will be more centered, grounded, and focused.
- Children find school easier and get along better with their friends and family.
- Adults find it easier to multi-task and stay focused.
- You will feel more relaxed and in control of your life.
Shop for BioElectric ADD/ADHD Focusing Shields
Is the BioElectric Shield a magic bullet?
This Shield is not a magic bullet, but it’s incredibly effective for most adults and children who wear it – particularly in the sterling with Level 3 – gold tab version. The gold tabs conduct the focusing energy into the ‘s energy field more strongly than the silver tabs. It’s very much worth the initial expense for the long-term benefit received.
If you haven’t been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, but feel you would like assistance in re-focusing your energy to the task at hand, this is a wonderful shield. It allows you to multi-task calmly, producing satisfaction as you juggle several issues at once.
How will I feel wearing a BioElectric ADD/ADHD Focusing Shield?
- We can’t say exactly how you will experience this new way of being.
- We do know that you will feel more centered, focused, and less scattered.
- We get a lot of feedback stating that the world just doesn’t seem so overwhelming when wearing this Shield.
- Parents of ADD/ADHD children have reported excellent results.
- The stories we have heard from people have brought tears to my eyes. It’s SO TOUGH when you can’t focus no matter how hard you try
90 Day Money Back Guarantee – no risk, and a lot to gain
Complete List for Adult Focusing Issues – ADD/ADHD
- Lack of focus – Can’t stick with one thing.
- Hyperfocus – engrossed in something and losing track of time and everything else.
- Disorganized – issues with time, tasks, prioritizing, organizing space.
- Impulsiveness – impulse buying, interrupting, acting without thinking.
- Restlessness or Anxiety – Just can’t seem to settle down – mind replays events.
- Forgetfulness – Losing things, forgetting dates.
- Emotional Issues – Mood swings, easily bored, easily frustrated.
- Poor Self-image – When you’re in chaos you tend to see yourself negatively.
- Un-motivated – Can’t seem to find the motivation to finish things.
- Health problems – Compulsive eating, neglecting exercise or other good health activities.
- Relationship issues – can come across as insensitive, uncaring or irresponsible.
- Other issues – alcohol, tobacco, drug addictions, not achieving goals, changing jobs often.
Typical Focusing issues with children
- Fidgeting and Squirming – just can’t sit still.
- Emotional upheaval – Ups, downs, outbursts of anger, tantrums.
- Me, Me, Me – Interrupt other people, can’t wait for a turn, not recognizing other people’s needs.
- Mistakes – Difficulty following instructions, and inattention to detail lead to carelessness.
- DayDreamer – the flip side or hyperactive, is being quieter and less involved, even staring into space.
- Can’t Focus – Just can’t seem to pay attention. Often say they’re listening but can’t repeat back what was just said.
- Tasks not Finished – moving on to next project before the last one is done, lots of things in the air.