You might be surprised at the answers to the question above. I’m writing this post and thinking about mothers in particular since Mother’s Day is almost here, but everything in here can apply equally to you at any time of year, whether you are a woman or a man. ( More women tend to be HSP/Empath’s so I’m using she here just for brevity)
We all know that woman who just seems to feel every emotion around her; cries whenever someone else does even in a commercial; and who seems to know what everyone around her thinks, feels or needs. Chances are this woman is a Highly Sensitive Person or an Empath.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself about your mother, sister, friend, yourself to determine HSPness (okay so that’s not a word, but you know what it means right?…well you will after you read the rest of this article)
- Does your mom cry every time someone else does? Even if the person is on television, in a commercial, no less?
- Does your mom get exhausted at shopping malls?
- Is your mom extremely sensitive to pain (physical or emotional), hers or others?
- Do other people’s bad or even good moods affect her mood?
- Is your mom uncomfortable with loud noises or startled easily?
- Is your mom easily overwhelmed or upset by things like bright lights, strong smells, coarse fabrics, or sirens close by?
- Does your mom frequently get rattled or frazzled and need to go off alone?
- Has your mother ever described herself as a sponge?
- Does your mom just seem to know when people are uncomfortable in a physical environment she always knows what needs to be done to make it more comfortable (like changing the lighting or the seating)?
There are some advantages to being an HSP or Empath, but there are also loads of drawbacks. Frequently HSPs are shy, introverted or fearful or even neurotic…not because they lack anything, but because they are bombarded by sensory overload and can’t cope. Oftentimes the HSP feels like they must be crazy, or has strange emotional or health issues and is at a loss to figure out what to do about it, and may be tired of hearing, “You’re just too sensitive.”
Take this quiz to find out how you score in 5 sensitivity types. Would you be surprised to hear that 15-20% of people walking around are Highly Sensitive (HSP) and yet, so little is known about what it is and what can be done about it?
Recently someone asked me if it was possible to tell by looking at someone if they are an Empath or HSP. The answer is if you’re an Empath or HSP, then very possibly you can tell. Otherwise, probably not. Answering the questionnaire or sending in a photo for analysis will give you a pretty good picture.
As an Empath myself, I love talking to other Empaths and HSPs. Many times when we start talking and I let them know I understand their experiences they burst into tears. Many of us have gone through a good share of our lives thinking we are weak, too sensitive, or maybe just crazy. It’s a relief to find out that it isn’t true. But the biggest relief comes upon learning that a BioElectric Shield can help in approximately 95% of those so affected.
Many of us have gone through a good share of our lives thinking we are weak, too sensitive, or maybe just crazy. It’s a relief to find out that it isn’t true. But the biggest relief comes upon learning that a BioElectric Shield can help in approximately 95% of those so affected.
We have found that many HSP’s are also EMS’s, Electromagnetically Sensitive People, both sensitivities combine to create a sense of overload and overwhelm both physically and emotionally. It’s no wonder that so many HSP’s and EMS’s have a wide variety of issues, their systems just can’t possibly deal with all of the stuff coming at them. Give yourself, your mother, your grandmother, your sister, your aunt, your friend….even a sensitive man in your life, a gift that just might change their life forever – a BioElectric Shield.
Read more for more information about HSPs and empaths.
Don’t forget we have a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee…Try a Shield and see what a difference it can make.