EMF Shielding for Children
How can you protect your child from cell phone and all electromagnetic radiation?
Babies and Toddlers
To protect your baby and young child, simply hang a Room Shield in their bedroom. By deflecting EMF, you protect your child at night, when most brain development occurs.
How to Use it
- Hang over infant crib or child's bed
- Very affordable protection for your children (or pets)
- Can be converted to a Room Shield when they get older.
- When they start going to school, using electronics in class, please get them a Level 2 Shield. This can be put in their bedroom, and the Room Shield can be used elsewhere in your home, office or car.
What a Room Shield will do for your child
- Deflects electromagnetic radiation from cell phones, computers, wireless networks, etc. from the room where it is hanging. This facilitates normal brain and body development by protecting your child from these potentially damaging frequencies. (see research)
- Neutralizes unhealthy negative energy including negative emotional - energy, promoting a restful, productive sleep.
School Age Children
If your child is going to a school where WiFi is used, we recommend getting them a Level 2 Shield to wear during the day. The room Shield can still be in their room at night.
Why do your children need protection from EMF radiation?
- Children are more sensitive to EMF than adults. they are more at risk from cell phones, Wi-Fi and EMF.
- Children's cells are still growing and are filled with more fluid, allowing the radiation to penetrate much faster into their cells.
- Disney started offering family plans and starter plans targeted to 8-to-12 year-olds despite possible damage to the brain. In the UK 90% of teenagers use mobile phones! Effects are cumulative. How healthy will they be when they are 30?
- The autism rate has risen since 1970 from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 166 in 2015! It occus in all racial, ethnic and soicoeconomic groups. What do they all have in common? Constant cell phone use. Read about the EMF link to autism (Data source CDC)
- Cell phone risks to you and your child's health
- Brain Cancer - children absorb more radiation than adults
- Is Wi-Fi dangerous to your children?
- Read why Children may be more susceptible to the effects of EMF exposure and they may be more at risk of DNA damage and subsequent cancers. Growth and development of the central nervous system is still occurring well into the teenage years....
- Children and teenagers are five times more likely to get brain cancer if they use mobile phones. Experts say the study raises fears that today's young people may suffer an "epidemic" of the disease in later life.