Smart Meters Crash Appliances, Catch Fire and Explode and May Endanger your Health.
Smart meters are dangerous – they can catch fire and explode and worse yet, may present serious health issues. or mysterious symptoms and heart arrhythmia.
In a recent article from the Activist Post, very valuable information has been released to the public. It turns out that problems with Smart Meters are being reported all over this country! Smart Meters were first installed by PG & E. in 2010 in Northern California. Cordless phones, crib monitors, patio speakers and wireless headsets were emitting static, pops and crackles. Imagine your baby attempting to sleep with all that racket.
Consumers complained these new Smart Meters were interfering with wireless microphones, security systems, remotely controlled garage doors and motion detectors. So much for home security. Huge increases in their electric bill accompanied all these other problems. Did PG & E respond? Continue reading