Does your world feel a bit crazy, out of control, even chaotic?
You’re not alone, this seems to be a common state of being these days.
Grounding can make a huge difference
Psychology today reports that being grounded brings “… a deeper connection to the authentic self. Groundedness is associated “with an experience of clarity, wholeness, ‘rightness’ and harmony.”
Why does everything seem so overwhelming?
One by one you could probably cope, but when you combine any of these things, it’s simply too much.
- Constant input, news, emails, text messages, social media, videos and a continual barrage of “updates” causes your nervous system to be always on alert.
- EMF, WiFi, RF, smart meters, etc, are constantly impacting your energy field disrupting your body’s natural rhythms, affecting your nervous system and ability to think and respond.
- Your to-do list may be a mile long – you know there is no way to get it all done. Starting off your day knowing you’ll never get to the end of the list may bring feelings of failure and desperation.
- You take on feelings, pains, anxieties, and thoughts of others. You may be an empath or HSP (highly sensitive person) and not have the “tools” to tell the difference.
What does all this have to do with being grounded and present in your body?
When your nervous system is triggered, you may instinctively react by disconnecting your energy from your body as a coping mechanism, or by being numb, distracted or out of body. Your primitive brain takes over regardless of whether the threat is physical or emotional. A reaction originally meant to keep you safe, often does just the opposite in our modern world, creating even more mental, emotional and physical stress.
When you’re grounded you are
- In touch with your authentic, creative self and the earth’s nurturing energy.
- Not easily influenced by the ideas, feelings or emotions of others and the media.
- Supported mind, body, and spirit.
- Able to step out of worry, shame, and anxiety thru a deeper connection.
- Breathe deeply and can allow your body to relax and heal.
- Empowered to make better decisions, you stop over-analyzing everything.
- Focused on the conversation or task at hand.
- Apt to allow small mishaps and setbacks roll off your shoulders rather than derailing everything.
- Experiencing more joy and ease in your life.
What can you do to ground and center yourself?
- Wear a BioElectric Shield to protect you from outside energy & balance and ground your energy. Combin this with other tools for greater effectiveness.
- Meditate or breathe deeply and focus on your breath.
- Walk in nature or garden. Stand barefoot on the earth or grass or hug a tree…yep, really, the trees roots go deep into the earth.
- Play music or dance.
- Prioritize your to-do list – let go of that which you can’t do now
- Hug someone (or a pet) and feel the love.
- Practicing some of these simple tools when you’re feeling ungrounded or stressed can
Increase your emotional, psychological and physical well-being….you might even experience happiness and peace.