Be Viral Flu Body Smart
Coronavirus is a particularly dangerous virus for a number of reasons. First, as you probably know by now, there are no symptoms for 14 days.
Don’t Spread it
In a BBC report about Steve Walsh, a man who apparently was infected with COVID-19 when in Singapore, returned to France to ski, and spread it to numerous others at the ski resort. He told his wife he wasn’t really all that ill. His wife commented that all the concern is a load of rubbish and it’s probably no worse than the flu”. It’s this kind of attitude that will spread this virus quickly. If you have traveled by air in the past couple of weeks, you may have been exposed to the virus. Count the days from your arrival back home and simply do not kiss anyone.
Here is a list of practices to keep you and those around you safe and healthy:
- Avoid crowded places, large gatherings, where you will be in close contact with many people at once
- If possible, avoid air travel until the Coronavirus is no longer an issue. If not, see our next suggestion.
- If you are going to a meeting or flying, use a few drops, or one spray of colloidal silver into a dab of face cream and wipe all around your face nose, eyes, ears, and nose including the inner edge of your nostrils. Colloidal Silver is antibacterial and antimicrobial. If you are flying, take a full capsule of Oscillococcinum the night before the flight, half a capsule when you arrive at the airport, and half when you land. This is a homeopathic designed to handle viruses.
- Wash every part of your hands, between your fingers, fingertips, the top of your hands, your thumbs, your wrists – for the time it takes for you to sing Happy Birthday or Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star twice.
- Sneeze, cough into a Kleenex then discard the Kleenex.
- Use hand sanitizer after you have been with others or shopping. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says that for “disinfection, diluted household bleach solutions, alcohol solutions with at least 70% alcohol, and most common EPA-registered household disinfectants should be effective.” There are links on this page to commercial hand sanitizers, and there are also DIY natural hand-sanitizer formulas.
- When you shop, you can wear disposable gloves or use the sanitizer before and after you are out in the public.
- Wipe all door handles with rubbing alcohol.
- When entering a public bathroom, use a paper towel to open the door.
- Do not touch your face after you have been or while you are out in public. The virus enters the body through the ears, mouth, nose, eyes. If someone sneezes nearby, droplets can travel up to 26 feet. If your face has the colloidal silver cream all over it, this should repel any viral drop.
- Get full body EMF radiation protection now – it will boost your immune system. Take the EMF Exposure Quiz. (See below for more details)
What are Smart People Doing to Boost Their Immunity?
Full Body Protection from EMF Radiation
We have written about the connection of implementation of 5G and the interesting “coincidence” that the Coronavirus started and has rapidly spread in areas with 5G, which includes much of China. The virus has already mutated into a more infectious and more deadly version of the original.
Paul Doyan, a building biologist, has been in China for the past 18 months. Read more about the relationship between EMF, 5G and our body’s ability to handle these frequencies.
Why does EMF radiation affect our immune system so much?
- It’s not just 5G that will contribute to the severity of the Coronavirus. Your signal from a cell tower or your own WiFi EMF radiation can penetrate cell membranes through something called VGCG (voltage-gated calcium channels) which get triggered by strong EMF.
- This means too much calcium is released into your cells, which then leads to excess calcium signaling. The result is oxidative stress which then triggers DNA damage and other brain functions (including sleep disorders, reduced immune function, chronic fatigue, anxiety, etc.).
- EMF radiation forces your immune system to work overtime to prevent these effects. If you then get exposed to the Coronavirus, but your immune system is full-on protecting you from incoming EMF radiation, you are more susceptible to any virus, including the Coronavirus. And, that if you do get it, it will be exacerbated by the amount of EMF radiation in your environment.*
- The Level 3 BioElectric Shield is a strong immune-boosting, EMF blocker protection. You can also take the EMF Exposure Quiz which will recommend a level of protection for you. Because the Coronavirus is spreading worldwide, a Level 3 Shield is recommended because it is powerful enough to deal with 5G and other strong types of EMF radiation. The Level 3 BioElectric Shield is a strong immune-boosting, EMF blocker protection. You can also take the EMF Exposure Quiz which will recommend a level of protection for you. Because the Coronavirus is spreading worldwide, a Level 3 Shield is recommended because it is powerful enough to deal with 5G and other strong types of EMF radiation.
- To be clear, the Shield does not stop the Coronavirus per se, rather, it protects you from EMF radiation and other draining energies that deplete your immune system. A strong immune system is one important key to staying healthy when we are exposed to viruses, now and in the future.
Supplements to Boost Your Immune System
- Boost your immune system with supplements of your choice – here is what Dr. B and I are doing, but there are many health professionals with their own protocols. There are many health professionals offering advice, so choose what you feel drawn to use.
- Fortify your cell membranes with both a BioElectric Shield and Phosphatidylcholine
- Take one of the following items for 10 days and then switch to the next. The order is not important. Stop after 50 days. It’s important not to overdo these products because they will lose their effectiveness for you. #2,3,4,5 can be taken in capsules or at the dosage recommended on the bottle.
- Colloidal Silver @ 250 ppm 3 drops, 3x/day
- Olive Leaf
- Echinacea and Goldenseal
Other supplements which support the Immune System include:
- Vitamin D3 (5,000ui/cap, 1-2 per day)
- S-Acetyl-Glutathione (powerful antioxidant)
- Vitamin C in a rose hips form
- Carbon-60 (strong antioxidant)
- Immunotix (boosts immune system)
Be in the Know – Check the Map of Corona Virus to see if it’s in your area.