Protecting your family from electromagnetic fields should be a top priority, as research shows that EMF dangers may be quite real. Here are just some of the facts you should be aware of.
- Cancer: There have been many studies on the EMF dangers associated with cancer, and the results are not good. According to one 2012 study, chronic EMF exposure produced physiological stress in cells after just one and a half years. Even scarier, there’s been a 30% increase since 2008 in patients with a brain tumor of an “unknown nature.” While it’s not possible to say for certain if EMF protection could have helped reduce those numbers, it has been documented that these increases occurred right about the same time wireless technology became more prevalent throughout society.
- Psychological Disorders: Some psychological disorders that crop up later in life such as depression and anxiety are believed by many experts to be caused by EMF. Sleeping issues are also thought to be potential side effects of exposure.
- Infertility: It’s safe to say that the majority of people probably want to have a child at some point or another in their lives. Unfortunately, one of the biggest EMF dangers is infertility. While there are a variety of reasons one might be infertile, it’s best to eliminate this reason as best you can through proper protection.
- Physical Ailments: Fatigue, rashes, body aches and pains, clouded vision, and problems with the ear, nose, throat, and digestive system have all been linked as possible EMF dangers.
- Mental Effects: A 2010 study of children and adolescents ages eight to 17 showed short-term EMF exposure caused headache, irritation, and concentration difficulties in school. Although research is still being done, there are many neurological issues that could be directly linked to EMF dangers.
If you’re just hearing about these potential conditions, it’s time to protect yourself. EMF blockers can keep your family safe from these unseen dangers.
Read more about Electromagnetic Sensitivity