Domestic Shipping Information
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING via PRIORITY MAIL ON ALL ORDERS over $100* (Under $100 may ship First Class Mail)
- *Domestic shipping includes the Continental USA, Hawaii, and Alaska
- Reduced International Rates.
- Free Shipping – products will be sent via USPS Priority Mail on orders over $100. (normally takes 2-3 days but there is no guarantee on delivery time. Smaller orders may ship First Class Mail.
- Faster shipping options are provided at check-out, although in all honesty, they are only a day faster in most cases.
Note: Because of our remote location, we don’t have mail delivery or pickup on the weekends. If you place an order on Friday, it won’t go out until Monday.
Overnight and 2nd Day Options
International Shipping Rates
We have reduced rates to below what we pay and reserve the right to ship the most economical way. Shipping is normally via FedEx International Economy or Global Express. In most cases, your parcel will arrive in 2-3 business days. In some cases, due to your location FedEx is at a Much higher rate, often as much as double, in those cases, we will ship Global Priority mail which takes a little longer. (We cannot ship DHL.)
Price depends on your location and the weight of your order. (See below for Canada) – these prices are considerably less than what we pay – we are paying the insurance fees and not passing them on to you. Please note that rates vary greatly depending on your distance from a large city.
CUSTOMS AND VAT on International Shipments Including Canada – Please read carefully
You are responsible for customs duties and VAT
- You are responsible for all customs, duties, and VAT. In fact, customs, duties, and VAT are out of our hands – Ultimately it’s up to your country’s policies and customs agents. You can do a search online to find out prices and policies for your country. (see Tips below for how to deal with this)If you don’t pay these fees and accept delivery, you will be charged for return shipping to us, and you will be responsible for whatever it costs to reship the Shield to you. We will not under any circumstances give you a refund on shipping charges.
- It is your responsibility to check with your customs department and find out what the potential charges are.
- We send the Shield as an “energy balancing device” and hope you won’t be charged for importing jewelry. However, many customs departments are getting less easy to work with. In the past that description worked without a Harmonized Tariff Code …however, that seems to be changing. If we are forced by the customs agent into using a Harmonized Tariff code, we will have to declare it as jewelry made from precious metals 7113.11
- Financial warning about accepting your shipment, including the custom fees: If you refuse to pay the assessed fees and refuse your shipment, no shipping fees will be refunded and a 15% handling/restocking fee will be deducted from any refund. We don’t want to do this, so please accept the package and pay the customs fees!
Situations Where Custom, Duties, and VAT do not apply
- If you are upgrading/trading in a Shield, we will send it as a warranty repair – although you shouldn’t be charged duties if the Shields are the same price, this just isn’t always the case, and it’s completely out of our hands.
- Options – Some customers have a friend in the US or import service they use and ask us to ship to a US address. OR they make arrangements to have us ship to an import agent who will take care of all the details.
Tips for How to Receive Your Package with no hassles
- If you don’t normally get international shipments and are unfamiliar with the process, we highly recommend doing some online searches, talking to your customs department, or asking friends about their experiences. We’ve even had customers post a query online in Facebook or other Social Media asking for feedback and suggestions. I’m sorry but it simply isn’t possible for us to do all this research for you.
- We’ve learned that you can save yourself major hassles and fees if you get a FedEx account and link it to a credit card. Please give us that information so we can make sure duties and fees are charged to you correctly. Go to FedEx to set up your account and click on New Customer at the bottom of the Welcome/log-in box – then email us with your account#.
We ship FedEx 2nd day or Global Express (we reserve right to choose the best method) information about import duties and taxes: is posted on these 2 web sites regarding taxes and duties.
Tracking your Order
When your order is sent, you will receive a tracking number either from USPS, FedEx or UPS (unless your order is less than $100 and is shipped first class instead of priority – eg. we use first-class to ship polishing kits and other small items). To track your package, simply log onto www.usps.com or FedEx.com and use those numbers to track your package.
THE TRACKING NUMBER IS SENT TO THE EMAIL YOU USE WHEN YOU ORDER ONLINE. Sometimes the notice goes to Spam or another folder, suggest you do a “find” for BioElectric Shield, USPS or FedEx. USPS – the email is from USPS_Shipping_Services and the subject line says USPS Click-N-Ship(R) Payment Confirmation FedEx – the email is from “tracking updates” and the subject line says FedEx Shipment Notification.