EMF Photo Analysis Process
More than meets the eye
This famous iceberg* reminds us there can be "more than meets the eye" in many situations. Have you ever thought about the difference between what a chef tastes in food, what a sommelier tastes in wine, or what an artist sees in a painting? All of these experts have high sensory acuity or a highly developed skill in their respective fields that helps them to experience their environment differently.
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the body uses a powerful electromagnetic field, radio waves and a computer to produce detailed pictures of the inside of your body. Every living organism has an energy field which can be photographed with the proper equipment. To see these fields, the machine picks up frequencies not normally visible to the human eye.
Our experts are able to see light frequencies not visible to the normal eye down to the cellular level. The lenses of their eyes have a broader capacity than what is typical for the rest of us. This gift has been passed through several generations for the past 900 years. Dr. Charles Brown, a Chiropractic Neurologist, and Virginia Brown, M. S., an Occupational Therapist, originally used their services to inquire about very complex patient issues at their Pain and Allergy Clinics in both Boston, and Billings, Montana. Their answers have been verified as correct by MRIs, Cat-scans, and other types of medical documentation. We have the utmost of respect for their gift.
Photo is of *Tai-Wiki-Widbee, located off the coast of Newfoundland
Instructions for the free photo analysis
1. Fill out the questionnaire
- Even if you took our EMF Energy Sensitivity Quiz, we need to have the answers filled out in the questionnaire listed below this section.
- The more complete your answers, the more detailed recommendation we can give you.
2. Have your photo taken
- Take and send a high-resolution photo. (A smart phone or digital camera work well).
- Wear light clothing or wrap a light-colored sheet around you (if you don't have light colored clothing).
- Stand by yourself against a light background.
- We need 4-5 feet (1.5-2.0 meters) of space around you - in all directions - including in front of your feet. (See example at right).
- PLEASE DO NOT USE PHOTOSHOP TO CREATE A WHITE BACKGROUND. This removes your energy field from the photo. Try to find a light background outside or in a building with tall ceilings.
3. Email photo and Questionnaire
- If you do not have an email program on your phone, you won't be able to email it to us. Instead, you can text the photo to 541-890-0795 (use this number ONLY FOR TEXTING).
- Need help? Please call our business phone - 541-201-8878.)
3. Photo analysis occurs on Tuesday Mornings. You will be phoned or emailed (your choice) the results the same week as the photo analysis appointment
Virginia Brown meets with the energy consultant nearly all Tuesday mornings. Typically she will call you back either late on Tuesday or on Wednesday depending on her meeting schedule. Please include your phone number and email on your online form.
Optional by Mail - Please print your photo using the following criteria.
- In order for the consultant to see your energy, the printer must be a photographic printer, capable of printing at a minimum of 1200 dpi. A 4” x 6” print on glossy photo paper will be fine.
- Please send your photo and questions to:
643 Dean Creek Rd.
Lavina, Montana 59046