EMF Shielding for Children
How can you protect your child from cell phone and all electromagnetic radiation?
Babies and Toddlers
To protect your baby and young child, simply hang a Room Shield in their bedroom. By deflecting EMF, you protect your child at night, when most brain development occurs.
How to Use it
- Hang over infant crib or child's bed
- Very affordable protection for your children (or pets)
- Can be converted to a Room Shield when they get older.
- When they start going to school, using electronics in class, please get them a Level 2 Shield. This can be put in their bedroom, and the Room Shield can be used elsewhere in your home, office or car.
What a Room Shield will do for your child
- Deflects electromagnetic radiation from cell phones, computers, wireless networks, etc. from the room where it is hanging. This facilitates normal brain and body development by protecting your child from these potentially damaging frequencies. (see research)
- Neutralizes unhealthy negative energy including negative emotional - energy, promoting a restful, productive sleep.
School Age Children
If your child is going to a school where WiFi is used, we recommend getting them a Level 2 Shield to wear during the day. The room Shield can still be in their room at night.
Why do your children need protection from EMF radiation?
- Children are more sensitive to EMF than adults. they are more at risk from cell phones, Wi-Fi and EMF.
- Children's cells are still growing and are filled with more fluid, allowing the radiation to penetrate much faster into their cells.
- The autism rate has risen since 1970 from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 166 in 2015! It occurs in all racial, ethnic and socioeconomic groups. What do they all have in common? Constant cell phone use.