BreadcrumbsHome / Products / EMF Protection - Home, Room, Phones,iPad, Laptops, Computers / EMF Protection Pad- for Laptops/Tablets
EMF Protection Pad- for Laptops/Tablets
You Save: $6.00
Strengthen your EMF protection while using your tablet, notebook or laptop!
- Wearing a BioElectric Shield sends away radiation from any source, but why not enjoy some extra protection with this innovative laptop computer protection pad
- Place this Elite EMF Protection Pad under your laptop, iPad, or notebook and shield yourself from radiation coming from the bottom of your computer.
- Pricing: If you order this Elite HARApad from the manufacturer, you will pay $74.99 plus $11 shipping for a total of $85.99. We are paying for more than half of your shipping cost, lowering your total cost to only $79.95.
NOTE: The Size listed and in stock is 15" - IF YOU ORDER NOTEBOOK OR 17" SIZE PADS - We order from manufacturer and they ship to you - please allow two-three weeks for delivery.
What is HARApad?
The HARApad is a lightweight computer pad designed to protect your body against the effects of heat and electromagnetic radiation emitted by laptop computers.
The HARApad allows you to enjoy a sturdy surface for your laptop while relaxing on the couch or on the go.
The HARApad not only protects your body from electromagnetic radiation, it prevents overheating while your computer is on your lap.
The HARApad’s flat surface allows your laptop’s own dissipation channels to permit air to freely flow out of the computer.
How does it work?
The HARApad uses lead and tungsten-free, military-grade electromagnetic radiation shielding to attract the extremely low frequency (ELF) radiation emitted by laptop computers. The shielding creates a path of least resistance for the radiation to travel, allowing it to flow through the HARApad, instead of your body, and then back to the laptop to complete the path away from your body.
- Protects against electromagnetic radiation through lead and tungsten-free, military-grade electromagnetic radiation shielding.
- Heat-shielding design to prevent toasted skin syndrome, also known as "laptop-induced dermatitis," which can lead to skin cancer.
- Lightweight and portable – the HARApad can tuck right into your laptop bag.
Pad Size, Maintenance and Care
The pad measures 14.5"x11". It is large enough to squarely fit under any iPad, notebook or laptop up to a 15" display. If you have a 17" display laptop, you can still use it, but the laptop will overhang the sides slightly. You can order a larger size or even a smaller one for notebooks (although we feel the 15" size works beautifully under notebooks and iPads) - but they dropship from manufacturer and take up to 2-3 weeks to arrive.
The adhesives used in this product are able to withstand any and all normal operating temperatures. As with many products, extreme temperatures should be avoided. Materials get brittle with extreme cold temperatures, and very soft at extreme high temperatures
The plastic material in the pad does scratch and tends to attract dust. You can use a glass cleaner or even wash the pad. A soft towel should be used for cleaning. You can get special acrylic products used to buff the pad. (But since the pad sits under your laptop, the appearance isn't really a big issue!)
Watch the radiation coming from the laptop - with and without the protecting HaraPad.
Read Research on this Harapad EMF Protection Pad
Number pieces in box:1
Computer Laptop or Monitor
Home and Room Protection
Pregnancy, Babies, Toddlers
- Customer Registration
- +BioElectric Shields
- +Shield Accessories
- +EMF Protection - Home, Room, Phones,iPad, Laptops, Computers
- +Mind and Body Health
- Gift Certificates
“I seem to have weathered a 10-hour time change with a minimum of jet lag in both directions. While I am getting a lot less sleep per night, my energy has not flagged. My thinking is clear, and calm, not irritable. During the last 2 months I have been closely exposed to many people who have had colds and flu. In spite of being extremely busy, in spite of having taken a grueling trip to Israel and back, and in spite of having to endure a difficult and stressful home life, I have not had one day of illness since wearing the Shield. I am flabbergasted!”
- S. Bayne, Attorney/Mother, CA, USA