- Published: Monday, 25 May 2009 11:55
- Hits: 15854
The Silent Epidemic
Is technology ruining your health?
by AnnaMariah "Carolyn" Nau, BioElectric Shield Company with a lot of help from a lot of great researchers
Are you doing everything you can to be healthy - and still feeling sick?
It may not be your fault - it may be our technology.Cell phones, Wi-Fi, computers, technology, smart meters, even your new smart car put out electromagnetic radiation which may be causing serious problems:
- Technology may be slowly killing you
- Making you sick
- Zapping your energy
- Ruining your concentration
- And that's just for starters, see below for the mind-boggling list of Known possible problems.
Millions of people all over the world have developed the painful and devastating illness of Electromagnetic Sensitivity (EMS) as a direct result of massive global electromagnetic pollution.
- Up to 6% of the world's population has been diagnosed with electromagnetic sensitivityillness.
- Upwards of 30% are already affected and don't know it!
- Other researchers predict that by 2020 that will be a stunning 25%! In a family of 4, at least one person will be ill.
- EMF Sensitivity may already be affecting up to 30% of the world's population and cell phones may very possibly cause cancer - according to WHO/International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) in a a statement released on May 31, 2011 This was a dramatic reversal of previous statements. Read WHO's Report
- Once your body is electromagnetically sensitive you are also probably more sensitive to other toxins - additives, mold, chemicals, even the cleaning solutions, soaps and shampoos you use daily, the list just goes on....
Have you been written off by your doctor as being just maybe a little crazy? Have you been told it’s “All in your head”?
If your answer is yes, you're not alone, thousands of people go to their doctors everyday with a list of complaints that seem to have no relation to each other, and they don’t usually fit any specific disease or syndrome, or they fit several making finding a solution difficult. Sometimes the doctors just think that you're nuts, or pat you on the head and tell you to quit worrying about it. That's not so easy to do when you just know there is something wrong.
- Do you worry that they think you’re a hypochondriac?
- Do you take supplements? Eat right? Exercise?
- Do you do all the things you’ve been told are going to help, only to find that you still feel terrible?
I've been there, and it's frustrating and scary. It’s not that easy to quit worrying about it, when you not only feel horrible, tired, stressed…but you’re also afraid maybe they’re right. But deep down inside, you just know you should be feeling healthier, more alert and focused and more alive. Do you worry that maybe your doctor is right and you're just expecting too much or perhaps just a little crazy?
Chances are your doctors are wrong!
Or at least uninformed – EMS is not well known - YET. It’s not your doctor's fault, well not entirely at least. The World Health Organization (WHO) and other agencies have been telling us for years that cell phones, cell towers, high tension lines, wifi and all the rest of our technology is completely safe, or at least way below any level that could affect us. But they are changing their minds You might be surprised to know that EMF Sensitivity has been classed as a disease even in the US - Europe was about a decade ahead of us there! Read Report
Do you remember when they said tobacco was safe? But then they discovered that the toxic affect has a cumulative effect and builds up over time. And you remember asbestos, pesticides, artificial sweeteners, lead paint, GMO's...need I go on? The toxins build up and break your system down bit by bit.
Studies show use of cell phones over 10 years may have very detrimental cumulative effects. They may even be killing you very slowly. Our technology is not as safe as you have been lead to believe.
You aren't immune to EMF just because you don't use a cell phone or computer!
Most of us have been using computers for around 20-25 years, cell phones 10 or less in many cases. The shocking news is that experts are finally putting out studies that prove that long term use of cell phones (10 years or more) has very detrimental cumulative effects. I’m not going to go into all those studies here, but will give you a link at the bottom of the page so you can read more.
That’s unnerving isn’t it? EMF is worse than second hand smoke. At least you can smell smoke, and make the choice to leave the room.
- You can’t normally feel the radiation that is bombarding you.
- It is coming at you from all sides, from every bit of technology around you even if you aren’t using it.
- Anything that plugs in or has a battery is putting off electromagnetic radiation (EMR) that can affect you.
- WiFi from your neighbors, stores, coffee shops, even schools is affecting you.
- Cell towers and other devices that broadcast energy may be affecting you.
- Smart Meters and even your new Smart Car can be causing problems either now or down the road.
- Electromagnetic Radiation - EMF - is Everywhere.
Do you have any of these symptoms
There is no definitive test. But you can look at the symptoms and get at least an idea of what may be dragging you down.
If you answered yes to any of these problems, you may have electromagnetic sensitivity (EMS).
I’m certainly not an expert, and I won’t pretend to be. I do have some experience with the subject though. I am sensitive to EMF, yes I'm an electrosensitive, although I couldn’t have ever explained that to you until I was no longer being affected.
of my life I was extremely sensitive to fluorescent lighting, headaches, dizziness, eyes hurt. My doctor prescribed glasses with a filter to lessen the effect, and that helped somewhat.
When I got a computer my symptoms worsened - migraines, extreme irritability and exhaustion after sitting in front of the computer for several hours.
I changed my diet, I took expensive supplements, I exercised...in short I did everything I should have done...and nothing worked. Until I found the BioElectric Shield. I could then work under fluorescent lighting with no problem and all the other symptoms disappeared as well. It felt like magic!
I know what it is to be EMS and I know what it can do to your life. The effects are a lot of little, and sometimes large, often mysterious complaints - but they don’t point to a specific problem. Unless you know there might be a connection, you’d probably never guess that it’s your lighting, your computer, the cordless phone, the TV on in the other room or even your neighbors WiFi or your new Smart Meter that’s making you sick.
I’m serious here. EMF exposure tends to be a day in day out gradual kind of thing, so many of us don’t have an experience of “gee I was fine, then I turned on the TV and felt bad”. It’s seldom that dramatic. Although it has happened that way for some people, there may have been a Trigger Event that kicked things off. Mostly it’s just a mystery. At least until now.
Even if you are not sure that EMF is a problem, are you willing to risk your health by not protecting yourself and your loved ones?