EMF Photo Analysis Process
More than meets the eye
This famous iceberg* reminds us there can be "more than meets the eye" in many situations. Have you ever thought about the difference between what a chef tastes in food, what a sommelier tastes in wine, or what an artist sees in a painting? All of these experts have high sensory acuity or a highly developed skill in their respective fields that helps them to experience their environment differently. *Tai-Wiki-Widbee, located off the coast of Newfoundland
Our experts are able to see light frequencies not visible to the normal eye down to the cellular level. The lenses of their eyes have a broader capacity than what is typical for the rest of us. This gift has been passed through several generations for the past 900 years. Dr. Charles Brown, a Chiropractic Neurologist, and Virginia Brown, M. S., an Occupational Therapist, originally used their services to inquire about very complex patient issues at their Pain and Allergy Clinics in both Boston, and Billings, Montana. Their answers have been verified as correct by MRIs, Cat-scans, and other types of medical documentation. We have the utmost of respect for their gift.
Instructions for the free photo analysis
1. Fill out the questionnaire
- Even if you took our EMF Energy Sensitivity Quiz, we need to have the answers filled out in the questionnaire listed below this section.
- The more complete your answers, the more detailed recommendation we can give you.
- Take and send a high-resolution photo. (A smart phone or digital camera work well).
- Wear light clothing or wrap a light-colored sheet around you (if you don't have light colored clothing).
- Stand by yourself against a light background.
- We need 4-5 feet (1.5-2.0 meters) of space around you - in all directions - including in front of your feet.
- (See example at right).
3. Email photo and Questionnaire
- Instructions for sending a photo from your phone: Take the photo, go to your gallery on your phone, choose the photo and then click on the symbol that will allow you to text or email us the photo. It's helpful to put our email or text number in your contacts before you take the photo. Then, when you choose to send the photo, you can select the BioElectric Shield contact.
- If you do not have an email program on your phone, you won't be able to email it to us. Instead you can text the photo to 541-890-0795. It is only for receiving texts/photos. (PS, Do not call this number - if you want to speak with us, please call our business phone - 541-201-8878.)
Optional by Mail - Please print your photo using the following criteria.
- In order for the consultant to see your energy, the printer must be a photographic printer, capable of printing at a minimum of 1200 dpi. A 4” x 6” print on glossy photo paper will be fine.
- Please send your photo and questions to:
643 Dean Creek Rd.
Lavina, Montana 59046