BreadcrumbsHome / FAQ
Wearing and Caring for your BioElectric Shield
Wearing your EMF Protection Shield
Polishing your EMF Protection Shield
Recharging your EMF Protection Shield - At Home
Recharging your EMF Protection Shield - In Montana
- Wear your Shield during the day or all the time. Most people take it off at bedtime and place it on their bedside table. As long as it is within 2-3 feet of you, it is still working with your energy field. Occasionally it is good to leave it farther away at night. It allows your energy field to remember the pattern the Shield is providing during the day, reinforcing the pattern.
- The Shield is often worn on a cord, chain or beaded necklace at the heart level. However, as long as it's on your body somewhere, it will do it's job.
- You can wear under or over your clothing with equal effectiveness. Instead of wearing it, slip your cord or chain around your belt loop and place it in your pocket, attach to swivel key chain,or pin it in your bra. (See accessories for emf protection pendants)
- How to re-tie the cord: Our product manager now reveals the secret of how she ties the butterfly knot."I put the shield onto the cord first and make sure it is exactly in the middle then I make the loops large enough to fit the shield into them. I also put the loops directly below the shield loop and after I push the shield through the loops I slowly pull both cords equally until the knot is directly over the shield's top loop then I snug it up tight." Watch Video instructions on for the butterfly knot http://www.videojug.com/webvideo/how-to-tie-an-alpine-butterfly-knot-2 or http://www.netknots.com/html/butterfly_knot.html photo instructions orhttp://www.ehow.com/video_4956115_tie-alpine-butterfly-knot.htmlvideo
- How to tie an adjustable, sliding knot in Your Black Cord: It seems complicated at first, but once you get it, it's really simple. You can tie as show with two wrap arounds, or just do one if you want a simpler know. Click here for Instructions You can do this with either a leather or satin cord or any other material you have.
- The Shower: Your Shield is soldered together at 1400 degrees Fahrenheit! It's waterproof. You can wear it in the shower, or in the ocean or a lake. Chlorinated pools will tarnish a silver shield in minutes!
- Washing Machines: If your Shield goes through the washer, simply recharge it the next day. The crystal matrix is embedded in a holding material that cushions it and makes it resistant to high heat or extreme cold. Running the Shield through a dryer isn't a great idea, though and can be hard on the finish. If you do this, or have washed your Shield a bunch of times, consider sending it back for a recharge
- When to polish: We recommend that you polish your Shield occasionally, but a dull shield will perform at nearly the same effectiveness as a polished one. The most important thing you can do is recharge your shield regularly.
- What kind of polishing cloth should you use? The cloth we carry came recommended by the largest jeweler supplier in this country. We agree after trying a few others. It does not leave a residue on your hands, but can quickly polish your Shield, and any other jewelry you have. Most people order 2 kits at a time. They are not washable since the cleaning compound is part of the cloth. Order the Polishing Kit (many people get 2 at a time)
- If you prefer, you can use an ordinary silver polish or natural methods for removing tarnish from silver.
- How do I polish a satin finish shield? To restore the satin finish, you will need to get our Polishing Kit. The kit contains the buffing pad that will restore the satin, textured finish of your Shield after you have used the cloth to remove tarnish.
- Watch a video of how to polish your Shield
- You can not over-charge your Shield. At a minimum, charge it once a year by the following methods:
- Hang it outside. Hang your Shield where it is continuously exposed to natural light. If it's sunny, hang it outside for 3 hours, if cloudy: 6 hours.
- Hang in Window: If necessary, install a hook in your window so the Shield can dangle freely inside your window. We recommend 8 hours if recharging in a window.
- Wear your Shield outside your clothing on a sunny day. It will charge while you are outdoors. We recommend doing this every few months.
- The Shield IS DRAINED BY MOONLIGHT. If you do leave it out in moonlight, simply re-charge for double the number of hours it was exposed to moonlight.
- Charging it more often is fine!
- Keep your Shield at 100% power for the rest of your life either by charging regularly at home, or send to us every few years for a Recharge, Examination and Repolish.
- Is charging the shield for 2 hours over 3 days have the same effect as one 6 hour charge? Answer: It's best to do it for 3 continuous hours if it's sunny - and 6 continuous hours if it's cloudy.
- Does the shield benefit from random charging....hour here, hour there?
Answer: Yes, now you can wear it outside your clothing and charge it. We still recommend hanging it outside for several hours at a time once a year.
- Is it moonlight(dark) that drains your shield or should you avoid charging it when the moon is out during the day? Or visible during the day? Or not behind the Horizon?
Answer: It's better to do it when the moon is not visible during the day. That being said, the sun energy is stronger than the moon when the sun is out, but the optimal charge will occur when none of the 3 conditions you mention exist.
- What if my EMF Protection Shield hangs overnight in the moonlight?
Answer: A rule of thumb is to hang it out twice as many hours as it was exposed to moonlight. You need to recharge your shield for the next 2 days to restore to 100% functioning.
- If you have any doubt about the strength of your shield, you can make sure it's working at maximum efficiency by sending to have re-polished and re-charged in our crystal room.
- You can request that our consultant personally examine your shield to make sure it is at 100% power after it's been recharged. If it's not, it will be placed in the Crystal Room until a full charge is achieved. (If this is not possible we will call you, but this seldom happens!)
- Can I charge it with salt water or full-spectrum lights? No.
- Does the EMF Protection Shield have to be cleansed? Does it pick up negative energy?Answer: When you are wearing a Shield, it is focused on balancing and protecting your energy. It does not pick-up negative energy - it deflects it away from you.
If you feel your Shield may not be performing at the same strength it was when you first received it, you can send your Shield back to our product facility in Montana to be recharged and re-polished. If a Shield is especially depleted, we may put it back in to our charging room for a few extra days. If this is the case, we'll let you know.
- Please allow 7-10 days for recharging and re-polishing, and 7-10 days for return shipping. (Total time 2-3 weeks. Less time if you choose faster return shipping.)
- Order a Recharge
- Affiliate/Distributor Registration
- +BioElectric Shields
- +Shield Accessories
- Package Deals
- +EMF Home & Device Protection
- +Mind and Body Health
- Gift Certificates
“I seem to have weathered a 10-hour time change with a minimum of jet lag in both directions. While I am getting a lot less sleep per night, my energy has not flagged. My thinking is clear, and calm, not irritable. During the last 2 months I have been closely exposed to many people who have had colds and flu. In spite of being extremely busy, in spite of having taken a grueling trip to Israel and back, and in spite of having to endure a difficult and stressful home life, I have not had one day of illness since wearing the Shield. I am flabbergasted!”
- S. Bayne, Attorney/Mother, CA, USA